Greg Steffes, CPA, MBA
“IPS values the things that I value: thorough, flexible, and high-quality client service. We strive to be proactive and to deliver effective solutions for our clients.”
Greg Steffes is a manager at IPS Fund Services and a Certified Public Accountant. He is responsible for reviewing client deliverables prepared by operations and investment accounting associates. Greg handles much of the routine operational contact with clients, including collecting data and learning client preferences. He is also responsible for delivering final reports. Greg mentors team members and assists in their development, helping associates learn IPS processes, procedures, and customized software systems.
In his free time, Greg enjoys spending time with friends and family, golfing, and exploring New England with his wife, Molly.
Prior to joining IPS Fund Services, Greg was a senior accountant at a regional accounting firm where he supervised a variety of engagements.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Connecticut
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT, Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2011)
- Post University, Waterbury, CT, Master of Business Administration – Finance Concentration (2015)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), member