John Dafulas, CPA
“I am proud of the great reputation the IPS team has in the marketplace. Our clients continue to give us high marks for personalized attention, thorough reports, and helpful analysis.”
John is a member at IPS. With over 20 years of experience in the investment management industry, John has served a wide variety of investment entities, including foreign and domestic registered funds and nonregistered private investment partnerships, limited liability companies, and offshore corporations. At IPS, John works with funds of all sizes, from several million to several billion dollars in net assets. He is also responsible for client service, staff development, and practice development.
Prior to joining IPS, John was a vice president in Citigroup’s Alternative Investments Group, where he was responsible for the administration of accounting and reporting services for the company’s largest, key relationships as well as smaller to midsized emerging managers. From 2002 to 2004, John worked as a senior manager with Investors Bank & Trust Fund Administration Group (now part of State Street) and as a manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers from 1993 to 2002. Before that, he worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Boston College, Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Accounting and Finance (1993)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), member
- Assumption of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, Endowment Committee, member
- Assumption of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, Board and Stewardship Committee, past member