Edward R. Conway III, CPA
“I take great pride in providing quality service to our clients at IPS. Our clients depend on our extensive knowledge and experience with the technical and operational issues that impact them.”
Edward R. Conway III is a member at IPS Fund Services. Ed has significant experience assisting investment funds with their accounting and compliance needs. He manages operations for a variety of funds, and works closely with fund managers to ensure efficient compliance with all operational matters, including capital calls, distributions, and quarterly/year-end reporting. Ed is noted for his dedication to client service as well as his expertise with technology issues and emerging trends in the alternative investment space.
Prior to joining IPS in 2008, Ed was a senior associate in the investment management practice of KPMG in Boston. He serviced a variety of venture, private equity and hedge funds, as well as large registered investment companies and publicly traded banks. Before joining KPMG, Ed was an accounting intern at a Boston-area fund of funds.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Bentley University, Elkin B. McCallum Graduate School of Business, Master of Science (M.S.) in Accountancy, high distinction (2006)
- Bentley University, Elkin B. McCallum Graduate School of Business, Graduate Certificate in Taxation (2006)
- Bentley University, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Accountancy, magna cum laude (2005)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Fellow Member
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP), Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS), Member
- Bentley University Falcon Society, Member
- Dale Carnegie Training, Graduate