Client Services...Thorough, Reliable, Concise
Private Equity & Venture Capital Fund Administration - Services
Fund Preparation and Set Up
- Review the partnership agreement and private placement memorandum.
- Create a chart of accounts for the fund.
- Organize and store partner information, including tax and contact information.
- Organize and document organizational costs.
- Establish online reporting portal with individual contact credentials.
Ongoing Fund Administration
- Maintain the accounting records for the fund including general ledger and original books of entry.
- Maintain partner capital accounts.
- Maintain partner information, including tax and contact information.
- Calculate partner allocations for the fund, including carried interest and preferred returns.
- Calculate partner distributions from the fund.
- Calculate management fees and other contractual fees.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for the fund.
- Prepare quarterly account statements for the fund.
- Prepare and distribute capital call notices.
- Calculate year-to-date and life of fund internal rates of return (IRR).
- Distribute financial statements, account statements, and other information to investors.
- Maintain online reporting portal.
Year-End Fund Services
- Manage the year-end audit for the fund, including the preparation of annual financial statements with footnotes and creation of the year-end audit package.*
- Manage the year-end tax return process for the fund.*
- Handle any accounting-related questions from your investors.
- Distribute audited financial statements and tax information.
- Complete audit confirmations for investors.
*Your outside audit and tax firm will audit and sign your audited financial statements and prepare your annual tax return.